Terms and Conditions ( Legundary Products )
Warranty Claim Terms and Conditions for Legundary Products
- 1. 1.1 Subject to clauses 1.6 and the provisions within these Terms relating to M-technics Goods, each of the Goods (except lubricants which shall include liquids, oils and coolants etc.) are supplied with the benefit of a warranty given by the Goods’ manufacturers (details of which will be provided to you with the Goods or otherwise on request provided that you comply with the conditions set out in clause 1.2 as well as any provided with the Warranty.
- 2. If Goods become faulty during the period of the Warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods or are qualifying Goods as per clause 1.2.b, the following two options may be applicable to you (subject to clause 1.6):
- (a) Notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be returned to the manufacturer for review and testing. Based on the manufacturers’ opinion and further subject to clause 1.5 and 1.6, we will repair, (or at our sole option) replace such Goods with the same or superior Goods, without charge or not provide any of the aforementioned. The manufacturer’s opinion shall be final, and binding and we shall have no further liability to you. If Goods become faulty after expiry of the Warranty, we will not be held liable for any replacement or repairs that you request for such Goods.
- (b) Certain Goods qualify for our ‘No Quibble’ exchange policy (details of which Goods qualify can be found in-store). Should the Goods you purchased qualify and comply with our Warranty Conditions, they can be exchanged for an immediate replacement of the same Goods purchased (for the avoidance of doubt, no other goods can be exchanged for the Goods purchased and only a like for like exchange will be accepted) and we shall waive our right to have the Goods previously purchased by you and returned for exchange, to be tested. You must note that should you opt for the No Quibble exchange, we will return the Goods purchased to the manufacturer and/or have them destroyed, and you will have no rights to make any further claims in relation to the Goods returned. You will need to complete a warranty claims form (which will be provided in-store) without which your claim will not be valid, confirming your acceptance to our ‘No Quibble’ exchange policy.
- 3. Your sole remedy in respect of a failure of the Goods to comply with the Warranty is as set out in the Warranty Conditions.
- 4. We will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty and you will if so, requested in writing by us promptly return any Goods the subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packed, and carriage paid to us for examination.
- 5. We will have no liability with regard to any claim in respect of which you have not complied with the warranty claim procedure in the Warranty Conditions.
- 6. The above warranty is given by us subject to us having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, modification(s), tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods’ manufacturers’ instructions (whether oral or in writing), accidental damages, misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval or for Goods fitted to any vehicle that is modified contrary to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications and/or (default) factory settings.