The MotoTech contour air is an Urban Riding Jacket, which combines a sporty and vintage style look with a smooth surface that isn't prone to snagging and tearing. Made from Waxed cotton, a unique high-performance fabric probably second only to leather in the class of true outdoor fabrics in its ability to block the wind, it is a sustainable and an earth-friendly resource . It is made by weaving 2-ply cotton yarn into a strong canvas fabric, which is then treated with a proprietary mixture of micro and technical waxes. This wax treatment creates a high water resistant barrier, while maintaining the breathability of the cotton. There is ample mesh around the stomach, under arms and back to let the air pass through for ventilation.
MOTOTECH Fleece Jacket
Mototech Fleece Pullover is a simple and perfect companion to keep your body warm during walks, treks, rides and hikes at high altitudes. Full zip opening gives plenty of flexibility. High collar helps in covering the neck from getting hit by the wind. If the windchill is high OR the weather is closer to 0*c and you are not able to tolerate the cold, then please make use of layers. Wear appropriate layers of clothes over or under the fleece jacket to beat the cold.
MOTOTECH Hurricane Rain Overjacket
Mototech Hurricane Rain Overjacket is designed and made for protection against rain and wind. The jacket features fully seam-sealed tapes, waterproof performance to keep out the element, toggle adjusters to adjust the waist and hood. This extra overjacket can be your perfect companion for riding in the city on a rainy day or when out on a long trip in wet and rainy conditions.
This waterproof overjacket can be used anywhere in the outdoors while riding a motorbike or a cycle, on a hike or an expedition or even on any adventure or generic travel.
NOTE :- This MOTOTECH Contour Air 2.0 Riding Jacket - Fleece Upgrade comes with MOTOTECH Fleece Jacket and MOTOTECH Hurricane Rain OverJacket as one unit.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
MOTOTECH Contour Air 2.0 Riding Jacket - Fleece Upgrade
- Independent Fleece liner (can be worn separately)
- Multiple utility pockets: 2 waist pockets, 2 chest pockets, 1 inner chest pocket, 1 right forearm pocket
- 3M reflectors on the chest pockets and back for higher visibility.
- YKK Zippers
- Wooden Hangers for convenient storage
- Sas-Tec Protectors with High-end engineering for greater safety.
MOTOTECH Hurricane Rain Overjacket
- Waterproof, tough and lightweight fabric
- Front opening has velcro, backed by Hi Viz orange waterproof fabric for added waterproofing (NO zip on front for HIGHER waterproofing).
- Toggle adjusters at the waist and hood
- All seams are taped for maximum waterproofing.
- Super tough coated fabric for long term usage.
- Brand print on the front & back is Reflective for high visibility
- Backed by enviable quality and service of MOTOTECH - Indias Premium Motorcycle Gear.
MOTOTECH Contour Air 2.0 Riding Jacket - Fleece Upgrade Material:Waxed Cotton - Breathable, Burn Resistance and Abrasion Resistance material.
Advantages of Waxed Cotton:
- It is somewhat burn-resistant, albeit still certainly flammable. If you’re sleeping by a campfire or welding in the shop, a few small sparks or hot ashes won’t ruin the fabric, unlike nylon or other synthetics that end up with tiny pinholes everywhere in the same situation.
- It lasts much longer when exposed to the elements than most petroleum based fabrics. UV exposure will degrade most synthetic fabrics much faster than Waxed Cotton fabrics.
- It is softer than most synthetic fabrics like nylon or polyester, making Waxed Cotton significantly less abrasive to auto and moto paint finishes.
- It is also more gentle on bare skin. You usually don't buff your car or wipe yourself dry with a synthetic fabric - you use cotton!
Sas Tec Protectors: The protectors are made of Viscoelastic foam with memory effect and outstanding shock absorption values. After an impact or any kind of deformation the foam (protector) returns to its original shape within shortly. The air which is embedded in the foam´s cells provoke a progressive absorption. The protector remains soft in case of slowly increasing forces, however when it comes to a fast heavy impact the resistance of the foam grows with increasing speed.
To Know More about Sas-Tec..
- Optimal for breathable textile clothing due to the ventilation openings.
- Protectors are lightweight and are not destroyed on impact and can still be used.
- Protectors are washable (remove, hand launder separately / water absorption less than one per cent)
- Protectors can be used between the temperature range of -20*c to +100*C.
Protection level: Protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012 (mean value below 20 kN)
|Elbow Protector's Weight:||ca. 72 g / item|
|Elbow Protector's Dimensions (L/W/H):||ca. 250/160/11 mm|
|Shoulder Protector's Weight:||ca. 55 g / item|
|Shoulder Protector's Dimensions (L/W/H):||ca. 200/160/11 mm|
WAX COTTON CARE INSTRUCTIONS
The proper care and treatment of your waxed cotton garment will ensure its longevity. When you are not wearing your garment, always be sure to hang it in a well-ventilated area. Dried mud, sand, grit and dirt should be removed as soon as possible, as it will have an abrasive effect on the waxed cotton.
Variations in texture and shade are intrinsic qualities of such materials and should not be regarded as defects.
CLASSIC AND LIGHTWEIGHT WAX COTTON
Regular cleaning not only enhances the appearance of your garment but removes dust and dirt that can cause premature wear. Regular cleaning also prevents dirt build-up from becoming irremovable stains.
- REMOVE dried mud, sand and grit as soon as possible especially along inner sleeve seams, as these is abrasive.
- HOSE OFF or SPONGE WIPE with cold water only. If dirt is ground in, gently brush it off with a soft bristled brush and then rinse.
- HANG TO DRY naturally and completely for at least 24 hours in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT machine wash
- DO NOT tumble dry (no dryer)
- DO NOT use soap or detergent of any kind
- DO NOT use solvents or bleach
- DO NOT iron or starch
- DO NOT force dry or expose to a direct flame
- DO NOT expose to direct sunlight for a long period of time (such as rear car window).
Doing any of these will damage or remove the proofing and may void the garment’s warranty.
1. Dip in Cold Water (Room Temperature Water).
2. Rub the dirty area with soft fabric cleaning brush.
3. Drip Dry.
4. Your rejuvenated jacket is ready to use.
How to Store Your Wax Cotton Garment:
To ensure the longevity or your wax cotton coat or jacket, be sure to only store clean, perfectly dried garments. Items stored not completely dried or stored in a humid area may very well develop mildew. Once stored, regularly inspect your garment for mildew or mildew-indicating smell to prevent damage from occurring to your garment. To store your coat or jacket hang it in a dry, cool and well-ventilated space, or fold and roll your garment for storage in a dry, cool and well-ventilated space.
MOTOTECH Fleece Jacket
|Warmth:||Warm and High collar.Brushed microfleece inside and outside|
|Lightweight:||348 g in size L|
|Pockets:||2 zipped hand pockets for securing items|
|Fleece Material:||The fleece component features a space-creating texture which helps lock in air; this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushed knit helps to lock in the air
|Composition:||100% polyester. 175g/sqm density microfleece|
|Maintenance:||Won't crease. Easy to machine wash. Quick drying|
|Care Instructions:||Wash at 30°C. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not iron. Store folded in a clean and dry place|
MOTOTECH Hurricane Rain Overjacket
|Material:||PolyVinylChloride Coated (waterproof)|
|Toggle Adjusters:||Toggle adjuster at the waist and the hood|
Wash Care Instruction:
1) Washing your waterproof jacket regularly will help maintain the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating.
2) Can be washed in a standard washing machine.
3) Fasten all zippers and velcro before washing.
4) Cold wish on a gentle wash setting.
5) DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!
6) Rinse it twice after washing.
7) You can use a tumble dryer but on a low heat only. or hand it in the shade.
8) Do not dry clean or iron
9) Do not Bleach.
The following is our Shipping policy pertaining to all our orders
- Product will be shipped with in 48 hrs. Orders received on Saturday will be shipped only on Monday. During Festival season and Sale time there will be slight delay in shipping.
- All our products are shipped at 4PM every day. All orders after 3.30PM on a particular day will be shipped the next day.
- We have partnered with various 3rd party courier services to ship the product to you. We are currently working with DTDC, India Post and Professional Couriers. Door to door delivery of products will depend on the service area of the above mentioned partners.
- In cases of non-availability of door delivery, you might have to collect the product from the nearest deliverable area. The courier partner will get in touch with you regarding the same.
- The delivery of the product is depended on the delivery capacity of our third party partner. We will not be held responsible for any delays from their side.
- In case you want to choose the courier option (in cases where any of the above mentioned Courier Company is not available at your location) call our customer service at 8589020202 with your order ID right after you place your order.