The new SCOPE modular helmet is a new middle range LS2 model with multiple technical specifications.
The FF902 incorporates a new device for opening and closing the chin strap, facilitating handling while riding.
The internal solar screen offers from now on a system of lateral progressive regulation on several positions, to adapt itself at best to the morphology of each.
We can add an internal ventilation system ensuring a very good moisture removal, a removable and washable hypoallergenic lining, a PINLOCK MaxVision lens and reflective inserts for improved safety.
The new LS2 FF902 SCOPE ensures you perfect comfort every day.
- High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology shell
- Delivered with a main clear visor
- 3D polycarbonate screen
- Anti-UV, anti-scratch treatment
- Internal retractable sun visor with progressive regulation
- Quick Release system without tool
- EPS ventilation system, upper, lower and extractor
- Breathable, hypoallergenic lining entirely removable and washable
- 3 sizes of shell
- Ready for PINLOCK
- PINLOCK Max Vision lens included
- Quick metal release buckle
- Laser-cut foam for a superior fit
- Grooves for corrective glasses
- Reinforced chin strap
- Chin curtain
- Reflective inserts
- Weight : 1650gr +/-50gr
- Homologation in Full Face
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certification
Colour: matt BLACK
How to choose the size of your helmet …
Measure the circumference of your head with a flexible meter by placing the meter 2,5 cms above your eyebrows
The obtained measure allows you to choose the model adapted to your morphology in the board below:
at the time of the choice remind that often the internal froths of the helmet settle in time