Conceptualized to bring you safety and comfort, the MotoTech Urbane Boots are manufactured with CE Certification EN 13634:2017 standards.
These sneaker style riding shoes provide adequate safety with a protective reinforcement at the ankle, toes, foot-bed and heel. A rider can effortlessly put on and take off the boots with the convenient lace-up + velcro design. The sole is made of natural compound rubber offering a tough grip and allowing a natural flex. The gear shift zone is reinforced to increase the longevity of the shoes due to the excessive use of that area.
With the Urbane Short Riding Boots, MotoTech shows its desire to offer Water Resistant shoes lined with Water-repellant and Breathable membrane, that helps in keeping your feet cool and comfortable during extended periods of use.
- Made with lightweight, durable and easy to maintain microfiber material
- Speed Lacing System + Velcro Strap allowing for a personalized fit
- Reflective accents on the heel for night-time visibility
- Protective metal plate strategically placed at the foot-bed provides transversal rigidity of the sole
- Highly resistant to abrasion, cutting and perforation
- Rubberized Anti-wear Gear Shift Pad
- In-built Malleolus Protection
- EVA Insole with shaped heel counter for enhanced heel support
- Build-in Thermoplastic for optimum heel and toe protection
- Nylon based thicker foam pad for added ankle support
- PTFE Water-repellent and breathable membrane (waterproof up to 35000 movements, permeability >10mg/sqcm/h as per EN20344 standards)
- Ultra-light outsole made of durable compound rubber mixed with textured anti-slip patterns offering better grip and excellent shock absorption
- Double-stitched on all stress areas
- Always let your shoes air dry after use. Never sun-dry it or put it directly in contact with a heating source as it could lead to premature discolouration or irreversibly damage the waterproof membrane of products featuring this membrane
- Do not store your shoes in a bag nor in an airtight container
- Clean your shoes on a regular basis (once a month) with a damp sponge, and mild detergent (i.e. household soap) and let them air dry.
- Do not machine wash and Do not tumble dry