The Third iteration of the Asmi Ladies’ Jacket touts a more tailored profile with the addition of strategically-positioned Level 2 protector inserts to maintain fit and flexibility while achieving a more refined look. Combination of textile and mesh construction yields just the right blend of airflow and protection for a lightweight, all weather riding jacket.
Comes with SAFE TECH Level 2 CE certified protection standard at the elbows and shoulders ,now also comes a SAFE TECH CE Level 2 back protector by default.
- Optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 700 Denier polydura -fabric and mesh.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms
- Accordion stretch panels on elbows and bottom for better movement
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
Impact Safety –
- Shoulder and Elbow protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armours, with superior coverage area, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012
- Back protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armour certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Model numbers of protectors
Elbow protector > 535-002Y T+ T-
Shoulder protector > 434-002Y T+ T-
Back protector > 851-002Y
- All details available on safe-tech.it/en/products
- LinersExternal rain liner > Main shell > Inner thermal liner
- Removable Thermo lining with 100gr Dacron filling, attaches to the inside of outer shell
- Dual Color External rain liner with taped seams ( waterproof sealing)
Cargo and fit
- Industrial grade NightViz reflective material for improved low-light visibility
- Adjustable button at the forearms and biceps help secure elbow protection and provide a snug fit.
- Adjustable bottom and wrist with Velcro straps
- Adjustable Velcro straps at waist for customizing fit
- High quality YKK zippers used throughout
- 2side waterproof zipper pockets
- 1 internal zipper waterproof pocket
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.