Rolon Chain Sprocket Kit For Interceptor 650
Rolon Chain Sprocket Kit For Interceptor 650 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Both Inner link and Outer link plates are Brass plated
- Brass Plated by Sophisticated technology
- Enhanced rust protection
- Lustrous aesthetic
- Soul for Stunt/ Adventure
- Built for performance
- Designed for off-road Racing
- Reliable with high performance & longer life.
- Smooth operation & higher transmission accuracy.
- Anti-resistant coating with Superior quality.
- The anti-wear performance lets the vehicle move with full power.
- Produced with Hi-Tech accurate machining which reduces noise and provides smoother riding.
- The fitment of the product is as per OE specification.
- Heat treated and hand-finished to perfection.
- Every sprocket goes through 18 production stages and 15 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the manufacturing facility.
- Sprockets are manufactured from a carbon steel material with duly induction hardened teeth.
- Sprockets are only made using the best available materials.
- Zinc coating to provide better rust prevention.
- Induction hardening to improve wear resistance with outstanding performance.
- Shot blasted sprockets with improved surface fatigue strength.
- Sprockets are made of the best surface protection treatment which enables to withstand dust and muddy rides with ease.
- Sprockets are made with the best position accuracy to ensure better fitment capabilities.
- A good surface finish that makes the ride smoother.
Product weight (kg)-
Product measurement L*B*H (cm)-